Moreover, with Cogdill-Woods we are no longer in a church building. (Not that every earlier debate was held in a meetinghouse.) Wallace-Neal began in the sanctuary of First Christian Church in Winchester (before it was moved); Porter-Tingley split the time between Central Church of Christ and Tingley’s Birmingham Gospel Tabernacle. With Cogdill-Woods, we are now convening in a public high school. How does that affect how the debate is viewed? Does it? Does it affect the decision about listing the prayer and singing information? Am I reading too much into this?
- RT @michaelbd: [NSFW] Double imputation godtube.com/watch/?v=7DGNN… RT @joecarter: Where Did All These Calvinists Come From? A Visual History 13 hours ago
- RT @roger_pearse: Origen’s Homilies on the Psalms – in English in a dissertation wp.me/pmPLq-3kw 15 hours ago
- RT @DZRishmawy: Talking about the Bible as 'Story' is pointless if you're constantly rejecting the character of the God depicted within the… 3 days ago
- On that last RT: This Nashville native eagerly awaits the popping of the Nashville bubble. 4 days ago
- RT @JeremyCothran: "No one is happier about Berlin being over than Berlin." @AtlanticCities nails it. theatlanticcities.com/arts-and-lifes… 4 days ago